One bite. That’s all it took.
It was like heaven exploded in my mouth.
I love Larabars, but it always feels like a splurge when I buy them. And then I wait for the most opportune moment before I eat it. It’s like I need to wait until I can’t wait anymore before I shovel the little thing in my mouth.
But why buy when it’s sooo easy to make my own! The recipe that I used is from The Wannabe Chef. Delish!
What you need:
-1 c. Dates
-1/2 c. Peanuts, Unsalted
-2 tbsp. All-Natural Peanut Butter
-1/3 c. of chocolate chips (or break up a chocolate bar)
-Dash of salt
1) Put dates and peanuts in food processor until it becomes a paste.
2) Add peanut butter and salt to processor.
3) Finally, add in chocolate and process!
4) Line a 8x8 pan with wax paper or aluminum foil, and smoosh mixture into pan (it doesn’t fill the entire pan). I recommend letting mixture harden, then cut into Lara-sized bars. Wrap individually with plastic wrap and store into the fridge! Enjoy!
Posted on Saturday, 30 March
Tagged as: clean eating health lara bar healthy dessert fitness fitspiration
- freakin-bananas reblogged this from handfulofdaisy
- aimlesslyexisting likes this
- skinnyy--dreams likes this
- truth-and-fiction likes this
- maiscelapasseraaussi likes this
- aminuteonyourlips reblogged this from handfulofdaisy
- cosmosimisear reblogged this from handfulofdaisy
- arte-et-voyages likes this
- breakfastdinner likes this
- rosaflora likes this
- thelittlewonder reblogged this from handfulofdaisy
- aminuteonyourlips likes this
- aligningmialma reblogged this from handfulofdaisy
- foodideasforcindy reblogged this from handfulofdaisy
- refineyourmind likes this
- naturalhoneychild likes this
- blahblahdrawblah likes this
- wanderlustinglover reblogged this from handfulofdaisy
- handfulofdaisy posted this